- Log in to the control panel and open Website Builder.
- Go to the Components tab and drag the Image component in your work space.
- Select the image you want to insert, or upload one from your computer or an external URL.
- Adjust the size and placement of the image component to your liking;
- Type in the exact dimensions in the green box visible when the component is selected.
- Drag the re-size handles to the size you want.
- Adjust the Properties of the image.
- Click Save in the top left corner and Publish to make the image visible on your site.
Properties of the image component
You can set how your image should be displayed on your website in the Properties tab.
- Link - You can turn an image into a link. Click the chain icon and set the location you want to link to.
- Scale - You can use this slider to zoom in and out of an image, without changing the component size.
- Show large version on click - Check this box if you want a large version to appear when a visitor clicks on it.
- Border - Click this to add a border to your image. You can set the color, style and width.
- Corners - You can add round corners to your image, click the + icon if you want to give different values for each corner.
- Image title - Here you can enter an alternative title for your image. It will be visible when the image cannot be shown. It's also good for SEO purposes.
- Image scale setting - Choose how you want your image to behave when you change the size of the component.
- Crop keeps the scaling of your image, regardless of the size of the component.
- Fit adjusts the size of your component so it fits with the image.
- Stretch changes the scaling of the image with the component.