This article is about an old version of Website Builder and is no longer updated. Please check our new guides instead: Website Builder guides for the current version.
- Log in to the control panel and open Website Builder.
- Go to the Components tab and drag the Gallery component in your work space.
- Select the images you want to insert, or upload them from your computer or an external URL.
- Adjust the size and placement of the gallery component to your liking;
- Type in the exact dimensions in the green box visible when the component is selected.
- Drag the resize handles to the size you want.
- Adjust the Properties of the image.
- Click Save in the top left corner and Publish to make the gallery visible on your site.
Properties of the gallery component
Set how your gallery should be displayed on your website in the Properties tab.
- Images - You can see how many images are included in the gallery. Click Sort & Edit to change the order of the images or edit them. Click the image icon to add or remove images.
- Thumbnail size - Use the slider to adjust the size of the images in the Gallery. The size of your component will adjust accordingly.
- Crop thumbnails - Check this box if you want your images to be cropped to the same size in the Gallery.
- On click - Select what should happen if a visitor clicks the image. You can select to do nothing, to show large images or to open a link. To add the link, click the link icon in the top right corner for each image in the component.
- Captions - Check this box if you want to add captions to the images in the gallery. You can select alignment and placement. To add the text, double click each image in the component.