When you change the template of an existing page, the look of the page changes, but the content stays the same.
- In the Pages tab, select the page you want to change the template of.
- Check if you are in Edit Page mode and go to the Properties tab.
- Next to Current template click the Page icon.
- Select the template you want to use and click Save.
- The template has now been changed. Click Publish to save your changes and make them visible online.
Tip: If you want to use a different One.com template for your site, you first need to make it part of your existing templates.
1 - Click New Page.
2 - Click One.com templates at the bottom.
3 - Select the template you want to use and Save your changes in Website Builder.