This article is about an old version of Website Builder and is no longer updated. Please check our new guides instead: Website Builder guides for the current version.
- Click Edit Template at the top of the screen.
- Select the Menu component, placed under the Components tab.
- Drag the component to the work space and place is so that part of the component is outside the content area.
- Adjust the Properties of the menu and drag it to the location where you want the menu to appear.
- Click Publish to save your changes and publish them online.