When you set up your Online Shop, you can choose the following payment methods:
- Credit card (Stripe) - Connect with Stripe to offer secure credit card payments.
- PayPal - Create a PayPal user to allow your customers to pay with PayPal or a credit card.
- Google Pay (Stripe) - Enable Google Pay via Stripe to allow customers to pay with any card saved to their Google account.
- Apple Pay (Stripe) - Allow your customers to pay via iOS apps or online with Apple Pay via Stripe.
- Giropay (Stripe) - German customers can pay with Giropay via Stripe.
- iDeal (Stripe) - Dutch customers can pay with iDeal via Stripe.
- Bancontact (Stripe) - Customers in Belgium and Germany can pay with Bancontact via Stripe.
- Sofort (Stripe) - Customers in Germany and other European countries can pay with Sofort via Stripe.
- MobilePay (Stripe) - If your shop is in Denmark, you can offer your customers MobilePay via Stripe as a payment option.
- Klarna (Stripe) - You can offer Klarna as a payment option if your shop is located in one of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden or the United Kingdom.
- Manual payment - Bank transfer, cash on delivery, wire transfer, etc.
You need to select at least one option.