You can share your photos and videos with others by creating unique links. Share for example the photos of your company party with all your colleagues. You can send the links via email or share them for example via social media.
Visitors of the share links can see the photos in the shared collection and read the description or comments. They cannot make any changes.
Create a share link
- Open the collection you want to share.
- Click the Share button in the top right corner.
- Choose how you want to share your collection:
- Get a link if you just want to create the link to share in your own way.
- Share via email if you want to send the link to one or more email recipients, with a personalized message.
Remove a share link
When you want to stop sharing, you can simply remove the link again.
- Click the menu button in the top left corner. It looks like three lines on top of each other.
- Click Shared links.
- Locate the link you want to remove and click the three dots to the right.
- Click the Trashcan icon to remove the link.
- Click Delete to confirm.
Tip: You can also share single photos that are not part of a collection. Go to My photos, select the photo(s) you want to share and click the Share button at the bottom of the page.