You can share your photos and videos with others, via social media or by creating unique links. For example, share the pictures of your company party with all your colleagues by creating a share link and sending it via email.
Visitors of the share links can see the photos in the shared collection and read the description or comments. They cannot make any changes.
Create a share link
- Open the collection you want to share.
- Click the Share button in the top-right corner.
- Choose how you want to share your collection by clicking on one of the share icons.
Tip: The URL in your browser might change, so don't use it to share a collection. By creating a share link, you can be sure that it keeps working even if the location is changed.
Remove a share link
If you have created a share link, you can easily remove the link again when you want to stop sharing.
- Click the menu button in the top left corner. It looks like three lines on top of each other.
- Click Shared links.
- Locate the link you want to remove and click the three dots to the right.
- Click the Trashcan icon to remove the link.
- Click Delete to confirm.
Tip: To share photos that are not part of a collection, go to My photos, select the photo(s) you want to share and click the Share button in the top-right corner of the page.