An alias is an email address that has the purpose to forward emails. This means that an alias does not have its own inbox where mails are stored.
You can create multiple aliases when you have the need for different email addresses, which all should forward to another email address.
- First you need to log on to the Control Panel.
- Click on the Email tile to open Mail Administration.
- Scroll down and click on New alias.
- Under “Create alias”, enter the email address that you want to create as an alias.
- Under “Forwards”, enter the email adress that you want to forward to, and click on Next.
- Click on Save.
Please note that it is not possible to send an email from an email alias, as it is only meant for forwarding.