In this guide, we show you where to find the email source and how to forward it to our support team. The email source contains information about an email, for example, where it came from or why the email was marked as spam.
- Step 1 - Log in to Webmail
- Step 2 - Find the email source under More
- Step 3 - View the email source code
- Step 4 - Forward the code to one.com support (optional)
Step 1 - Log in to Webmail
Step 2 - Find the email source under More
- Select the email for which you need the source code.
- Click More in the top right corner.
- Click View email source in the drop-down menu.
Step 3 - View the email source code
The source code will be opened in a separate window in your browser.
Step 4 - Forward the code to one.com support (optional)
Did our support ask you to provide the source code of a specific email, for example, because it was mistakenly identified as spam? Then we'll ask you to use Pastebin to send it to us. Pastebin is a tool we have created to safely share text and content.
- Go to http://one-docs.com/tools/pastebin, to open Pastebin in your browser.
- Enter a title or description.
- Copy the email source code and paste it into the text field.
- Check the CAPTCHA box "I'm not a robot" and click Submit.
- A unique link has now been created with your source code. Copy the URL and send it to our support department or add it to an existing ticket.