- Step 1 - Open the email app
- Step 2 - Tap Add new account
- Step 3 - Enter your email and password
- Step 4 - Done!
Note: This guide shows you how to set up Android with the Samsung email app.
Step 1 - Open the email app
Open the email app on your Android device.
Step 2 - Tap Add new account
Tap Add new account.
Note: If you already have another account set up, tap the menu in the top left corner then the gear icon and then Add account.
Step 3 - Enter your email and password
- Enter the email account you want to set up.
- Enter your password, the same you use for Webmail.
- Tap Sign in.
Step 4 - Done!
That was all! Your account is now set up and your emails and folders will be synced.
Tip: If you want to change your name or signature, tap the menu in the top left corner and then the gear icon.