Mobile Sync is an add-on feature from One.com that synchronizes your emails, contacts and calendar between Webmail and your mobile devices. It uses Exchange ActiveSync (EAS), a protocol from Microsoft that is designed specifically for syncing to mobile devices.
The advantage of Mobile Sync over IMAP (or POP) is that in addition to your email, it also syncs your contacts and calendar.
Where can I enable it?
You can enable Mobile Sync for your email account in Webmail.
- Log in to Webmail with your email account.
- Click Settings, in the menu at the top of your screen.
- In the menu to the left under Add-ons, click Mobile Sync.
- Click Start free trial to activate. You can try it 60 days for free.
Note: If Mobile Sync was already active for this account in the past, the free trial won't be available.
If you want to enable Mobile Sync for multiple accounts on your domain, you can do this in the One.com control panel under Mail Administration.
- Log in to the control panel and click Mail Administration.
- Under Accounts, click Mobile Sync.
- Toggle the slider to ON, for the accounts you want to enable it for.
How does it work with billing?
When you activate Mobile Sync for the first time, you are charged for the remaining months of the current subscription period. After this, it is billed yearly, together with your Webhosting subscription. You pay for each email account that you have activated it for.
If you cancel Mobile Sync for one or more email accounts, the remaining months of the period you already paid for, will be credited. The prepaid amount will be deducted from the next yearly invoice.
How can I set it up?
You can use the following settings:
- Username: your complete email address
- Password: the one you also use for Webmail
- Server: m.one.com
- Domain: leave empty if you are asked to enter something here
Mobile Sync is supported on iPhone, iPad, Android mobile devices, Windows Phone and Windows 10 Mail.
Check out our step-by-step guides below for detailed instructions.
- Setting up Mobile Sync on iPhone
- Setting up Mobile Sync on Android Samsung app
- Setting up Mobile Sync on Windows Phone
- Setting up Mobile Sync in Outlook for Windows 2016/13
- Setting up Mobile Sync on Windows 10 Mail