Mobile Sync is a feature from One.com that can be used to synchronize your emails, contacts and calendar between Webmail and your mobile devices. It uses Exchange ActiveSync (EAS), a protocol from Microsoft that is designed specifically for syncing to mobile devices.
The advantage of Mobile Sync over IMAP (or POP) is that in addition to your email, it also syncs your contacts and calendar. For large accounts (more than 10.000 emails) we recommend using IMAP.
You can use the following settings:
- Username: your complete email address
- Password: the one you also use for Webmail
- Server: m.one.com
- Domain: leave empty if you are asked to enter something here
Mobile Sync is supported on iPhone, iPad, Android mobile devices, Windows Phone and Windows 10 Mail.
Do you need more help?
Check out our step-by-step guides below for detailed instructions.
- Setting up Mobile Sync on iPhone
- Setting up Mobile Sync on Android Samsung app
- Setting up Mobile Sync on Windows Phone
- Setting up Mobile Sync in Outlook for Windows 2016/13
- Setting up Mobile Sync on Windows 10 Mail