This guide explains how to create an event in the calendar in Webmail. An event is for example an appointment, meeting or birthday in your calendar.
- Step 1 - Go to Calendar in Webmail
- Step 2 - Click New event
- Step 3 - Enter the event details
- Step 4 - How to create a recurring event
- Step 5 - Done!
Step 1 - Go to Calendar in Webmail
When logged in to your Webmail, click the Calendar icon in the menu to the left of your screen.
Step 2 - Click New event
Click New event in the upper left corner of your Webmail, or click in the overview in Day, Week or Month view.
Step 3 - Enter the event details
- Select the calendar that your new event should be created in.
- Enter a Subject (title) that will be visible in the overview.
- Enter a description for the event. It will be visible only if you click on the event.
- Enter the location of the event.
- Select when the event starts and ends. If the event lasts the whole day, check the box for All day event.
- Click Save to create the event in your calendar.
Step 4 - How to create a recurring event
You can also create recurring events, for example, a birthday or a weekly meeting.
- Follow steps 1-3 as described above.
- Check the box for Repeats. A new window opens where you can choose recurring settings.
- Select the Frequency of the event, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly and choose any additional options.
- Set how many times it should repeat or until which date.
- Click Ok to go back to the previous window.
- Click Save to create the recurring event in your calendar.
Step 5 - Done!
Congratulations! You've now created an event in your one.com Calendar in Webmail.