An event is for example an appointment, meeting or birthday in your calendar.
- Click New event in the top left corner, or double click in the overview in Day, Week or Month view.
- Select the calendar that your new event should be created in.
- Enter a Subject (title) that will be visible in the overview.
- Enter a description for the event. It will be visible only if you click on the event.
- Enter the location of the event.
- Select when the event starts and ends. If the event lasts the whole day, check the box for All day event.
- Click Save to create the event in your calendar.
You can also create recurring events, for example a birthday or a weekly meeting.
- Follow step 1-6 like described above.
- Check the box for Repeats. A new window opens where you can choose recurring settings.
- Select the interval of the event, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly and choose any additional options.
- Set how many times it should repeat or until which date.
- Click Ok to go back to the previous window.
- Click Save to create the recurring event in your calendar.