- What is RushFiles?
- Create your first share in the Control Panel
- Manage shares and users
- Log on RushFiles
- Download and install apps
- Check out RushFiles' website for more details
What is RushFiles?
RushFiles is a third-party cloud storage solution.
- Back up and sync files between your computer and mobile devices
- Easily share files
- Apps for Windows 7/8, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phone
- 50 GB dedicated cloud storage included
- Option to upgrade to 1 TB of extra storage
Create your first share in the Control Panel
- Log on your Control Panel
- Select RushFiles
- Click New share
Manage shares and users
Your shares and users can be managed directly from the One.com Control Panel.
Log on RushFiles
You can also manage shares, users, files and more by logging on your account from the RushFiles website:
Your shares will be listed by name, and you can control who has access to what.
Download and install apps
The software and apps for your computer and devices, can be downloaded directly from the RushFiles website:
Check out RushFiles' website for more details
You can find more detailed guides and FAQs on RushFiles own website: