- Step 1 - Place an order on our website
- Step 2 - Activate your order
- Step 3 - Approve the transfer with DK-Hostmaster
Step 1 - Place an order on our website
To start you need to place an order on our website for a web hosting subscription.
- Enter your domain in the top-right corner on our website and click enter.
- On the next page click Yes, this is my domain and complete the rest of the order procedure.
Tip: Before you transfer your domain, make a backup of all the content you want to keep, like your website, database and emails. Only your domain is transferred, content you need to move manually.
Step 2 - Activate your order
After you have completed your order, we will send you a confirmation via email.
- If you chose to pay by bank transfer, you need to manually activate your order by entering an SMS code on the activation page. You can find a link to the activation page in the confirmation email.
- If you have paid online (credit card, etc.), your order will be activated automatically.
Step 3 - Approve the transfer with DK-Hostmaster
Finally you need to confirm the transfer of your domain with DK-Hostmaster, the registry for .dk domains.
- Check your inbox for an email from DK-Hostmaster and open the email.
- Click the link in the email, log in and confirm that you want to the transfer your domain.
- Within 24 your domain will be transferred to One.com.
Tip: You can also go to .dk self-service directly. Log in and follow the instructions to transfer your domain; the primary name server is ns01.one.com.