In Website Builder we have included a photo editor. You can use it to edit images, remove imperfections or add style elements.
- Log in to the control panel and open Website Builder.
- In your work space, select the image, gallery or image slider component that you want to edit.
- In the top of the Properties tab click, Edit / Sort & Edit to open the Photo Editor.
- Edit the image until you are satisfied, using the editing options available and click Apply.
- When you are done editing, click Save. A new version of the original image will be saved in the folder "onewebmedia" on your web space.
You have the following options available to edit your image.
Make it look better
Improve how your image looks, adjust warmth and lighting or mirror it to better fit your site.
- Enhance - Give your image a makeover with just one click, choose a setting that fits your image.
- Orientation - Rotate your image, or mirror it horizontally or vertically.
- Crop - Cut the outer edges of your image. Choose a preset option, or add custom dimensions.
- Lighting - Set brightness, contrast, highlights and shadows of your image.
- Color - Set the saturation, warmth, tint and fade of an image.
- Sharpness - Blur your image, or sharpen it to make it look very crisp and edgy.
- Whiten - Add a white filter to parts of your image, for example to whiten teeth.
Spice it up
Not satisfied with just an image? Use style elements to make your images stand out.
- Effects - Add color filters to your image, for example sepia or black and white.
- Frames - Add borders and frames to your image, choose a classic style or bohemia for a more playful look.
- Focus - Focus on a specific part of your image, while the rest is blurred.
- Vignette - Fade out the edges of your image in black or white.
- Text - Add text on top of the image, choose a color, font and size. Place it how you want, even upside down!
- Meme - Easily create a humorous meme by adding a top and bottom text to your image.
- Overlays - Add a funky colored overlay to an image, or change the shape to make it look round or square.
- Stickers - Have fun with adding mustaches or glasses to your images, or highlight certain bits with arrows.