This article is about an old version of Website Builder and is no longer updated. Please check our new guides instead: Website Builder guides for the current version.
- Log in to the control panel and open Website Builder.
- Go to the Components tab and drag the Image Slider component in your work space.
- Select the images you want to insert, or upload them from your computer or an external URL.
- Adjust the size and placement of the slider component to your liking;
- Type in the exact dimensions in the green box visible when the component is selected.
- Drag the resize handles to the size you want.
- Adjust the Properties of the image.
- Click Save in the top left corner and Publish to make the slider visible on your site.
Properties of the image slider component
Set how your image slider should be displayed on your website in the Properties tab.
- Images - You can see how many images are included in the slideshow. Click Sort & Edit to change the order of the images or edit them. Click the image icon to add or remove images.
- Forward/back - Select whether the navigation arrows should always be visible, only when you mouse over or never.
- Indicator - The indicator shows dots to indicate the amount of images in a slider and which is the active image in the list. Select whether the indicator should always be visible, only when you mouse over or never.
- Transition - Select if you want a fade or slide transition between images.
- Crop images - Check this box if you want your images to be cropped to the same size. That way each image will completely fill out the component.
- On click - Select what should happen if a visitor clicks the image. You can select to do nothing, to show large images or to open a link. To add the link, click the link icon in the top right corner for each image in the component.
- Captions - Check this box if you want to add captions to the images in the slider. You can select alignment and placement. To add the text, double click each image in the component.