You can fix the background image for your website, so it doesn't move when you scroll through your site. This can be handy if you want to have a scenery or landscape as a full screen background.
- Log in to the control panel and open Website Builder.
- Select Edit Template and then click Properties.
- Next to Background, click on the drop icon to show more options.
- Next to Image click the cogwheel and select the image you want to use as background.
- Check the box next to Don't scroll with page and set your other preferences.
- Click Save in the top left corner and Publish to make the background visible on your site.
Tip: If you want to avoid repeating images or ugly borders, select Fill under size.