This article is about an old version of Website Builder and is no longer updated. Please check our new guides instead: Website Builder guides for the current version.
You can make an email address into a link. If a visitor clicks the mail address, a new email is started in the default email client your visitor has.
- Select the email address you want to make into a link.
- Under Properties, click the link icon. It looks like a chain.
- Click Email in the menu to the left.
- Enter the email address you want to link to.
- Click Save to create the link and click Publish to make it available online.