This article is about an old version of Website Builder and is no longer updated. Please check our new guides instead: Website Builder guides for the current version.
Google fonts are an online repository of more than 700 free webfonts. If you can't find a font that you like in Website Builder, you can try a Google Font.
- Select a Text component in Website Builder.
- In the Properties tab, under Formatting click the Cog icon next to the font type.
- Under Add a font to your website type in a font you want to add, or select one from the drop down menu.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate through the list. In the box under the drop-down menu you can see what the font you have chosen looks like.
- Once you have found a type you like, click Add font to add it to your fonts in Website Builder.
Tip: Click Search for fonts on Google Web Fonts, if you want to search and filter fonts by different criteria. If you have found the font you want, look for the name in the drop down menu inside Website Builder.