In this guide, we explain how you can manage your products in the Webshop and what you can do with all the different settings. The settings are divided over four sections:
From you Webshop dashboard, click Products to open the Products overview. Here you can sort, add and delete products.
- Sort products - Click the menu in the top right corner to sort your products by low stock or categories.
- Delete products - Select a product by checking the box in front, and click Delete in the top right corner.
- Add products - Click the Add product button to add a new product.
To start, you need to enter basic information about your product, so that your customers know what it is you are selling.
- Title - The name of the product that is visible in your shop.
- Description - A description of your product. You can use styling to make your description more attractive, or add a link to additional information about your product.
- Images - You can upload up to 6 images of your product. The first image from the left, will be the main product image. You can also give each image an ALT text.
- Category - You can sort your products by category, you can select more than one. To create a new category, click Add/Edit categories. Read more about categories and options.
- Visibility - Select whether your product should be visible or hidden in your shop. This can be useful, if you want to hide a seasonal product.
- Promotion label - You can promote your product with a promotion label. For example, "NEW", "50% OFF" or "Popular". The text will be shown on top of your product to make it stand out. Read more about promoting your products.
Pricing & Quantity
Next you need to set pricing and options for your product.
- Price - You need to set the price for your product. Select the On sale box, if you want to set a sale price. That way your customers can see they get a discount.
- Weight - If you want to calculate your shipping costs based on weight, you need to set the weight of your product. Otherwise it's not needed. Read more about shipping options.
- Quantity - The number of products you have available. If a product is out of stock, this will be visible in your shop. Check the box for Unlimited if you will never run out.
- SKU - You can enter a SKU code to identify your product in your stock. For example, a combination of name, color and size. Read more about Stock Keeping Units (SKU).
- Options - You can specify different options for your product, like colors or sizes. Check the box if you want to add an option. Read more about categories and options.
Note: When you specify options for a product, you need to set the weight, quantity and SKU for each option separately.
Search engines (Google)
To optimize your shop for search engines it's important that each product page has a unique descriptive URL and meta description.
- URL - Each product has a URL, so you can link to it directly from other pages. By default, the URL is based on the title of your product, but you can edit it here.
- Meta description - You can specify a meta description for each product, to optimize SEO. Read more about meta descriptions.