Set up automatic backup
Select folders on your computer that you want to back up to your One Photo gallery. If you add new photos to these folders, they will be uploaded automatically to your gallery.
If you have an iPad, iPhone or Android device, check out our other guides.
- Set up One Photo automatic backup on Mac
- Set up One Photo automatic backup on Android
- Set up One Photo automatic backup on iPhone / iPad
Note: A folder is not syncronized, so if you want to remove photos you need to do this from your online gallery, by moving them to the trash.
Step 1 - Download the app
- Open your gallery and click Apps in the top right corner.
- Click Download the app.
The One Photo app is supported on devices with Windows 7 and above.
Step 2 - Sign in
- Run the application on your computer, it's called "OnePhotoBackup.exe".
- Sign in with your One Photo user account.
Step 3 - Select folders to back up
- Select the folders that you want to back up automatically and click Upload.
- You can add more folders by clicking the + icon.
- That's all!
You can manage which folders to back up from the application in the Folders tab.
- To remove a folder, select it and click the - icon in the bottom left corner.
- To add a folder, drag it in the application or click the + icon to select a folder on your computer.
Check the box in the bottom right corner to Also back up videos automatically.
Manage your preferences from the General tab in the application. Here you can also see how many files you have in your gallery and how much space you are using.
- Check the box for Launch Gallery on system startup if you want One Photo to run at start-up.
- Check the box for Limit upload bandwidth automatically to limit the resources that are spent on uploading .