You can sort your photos in Collections, for example, a collection of your vacation and one of a family event. A photo can be part of multiple collections and you can create as many collections as you want.
- Go to My Collections by clicking the button at the top of your screen, or select it from the menu.
- Click Create collection in the top-right corner.
- Select the photos you want to add to the collection by clicking on them. A green checkmark appears when a photo is selected.
- Click Create in the bottom right corner.
- Finally, give your collection a title and add a description.
Click the Upload button in the bottom-right corner if you want to upload new photos to your gallery and add them to the collection you are creating.
You can remove a photo from a collection by selecting it and clicking the x button in the menu at the bottom.
Tip: If you want to share your collection on your site or via email, we recommend using the share function to create a link. The URL in your browser might change.