You can invite friends and family to your gallery by creating users for them. That way you can shop all your family photos and videos together in one location. Easily upload media from all devices to get a complete collection of your trip or event.
When creating a new user, you can choose between three different roles:
- Administrator - Can upload and delete photos, create and share collections, see all private collections and add and remove users.
- Basic user - Can see all private collections and leave comments.
- Shared user - Can only see private collections that have been shared with this user and leave comments.
You can always change a user role later.
Add a user
- Click the menu button in the top left corner. It looks like three lines on top of each other.
- Click Users.
- Click Add new user in the top right corner.
- Enter a name for the new user, an email address and select the role the user should get.
- Click Add to save.
Tip: A check mark after Verified user indicates that the user has activated the account by choosing a password.