You can invite friends and family to your gallery by creating users for them. That way you can store all your family photos and videos together on one location. Easily upload media from all devices to get a complete collection of your trip or event.
When creating a new user, you need to choose between two roles:
- Basic user - Can see, upload, delete and share all images and collections.
- Administrator - Has the same rights as a basic user, but can also add and remove users and change the name of the gallery.
You can always change a user role later.
Add a user
- Click the menu button in the top left corner. It looks like three lines on top of each other.
- Click Users.
- Click Add new user in the top right corner.
- Enter a name for the new user, an email address and select the role the user should get.
- Click Add to save.
Tip: A check mark under a user name indicates that the user has activated the account by choosing a password.