- Step 1 - Log in to WordPress
- Step 2 - Install the One.com Webshop plugin
- Step 3 - Go to settings in the Webshop plugin
- Step 4 - Generate the shortcode
- Step 5 - Paste the shortcode in the page
- Step 6 - View page
You can insert your webshop in your WordPress site with the One.com Webshop plugin. In this guide we show you where to find the plugin and how to insert it in one of your pages.
Note: Before you can install the "One.com Webshop" plugin, you need to install the One.com parent plugin called "One.com themes and plugins".
If you don't have this plugin installed and activated, please do this first. You can follow the guide below.
Step 1 - Log in to WordPress
Log in to your WordPress administration on your domain. Haven't installed WordPress yet? Check out our guide.
Step 2 - Install the One.com Webshop plugin
- In your WordPress administration click One.com in the menu to the left.
- Go to the section One.com plugins.
- On the Webshop plugin, click Install now.
- Next click Activate to make the plugin active.
Step 3 - Go to settings in the Webshop plugin
- In your WordPress administration click Webshop in the menu to the left.
- Click Get the shortcode.
Note: You manage your products and orders from your Webshop administration in the One.com control panel. Click Go to Products & Orders to go there.
Step 4 - Generate the shortcode
- Adjust the settings to your liking, the shortcode reflects any changes you make.
- When you are done, click Copy code.
Step 5 - Paste the shortcode in the page
- Go to Pages in the menu to the left.
- Edit the page where the Webshop should appear, or click Add new to create a new page.
- Paste the shortcode in the editor.
- Click Update to save your changes.
Step 6 - View page
Click View page to see your shop online in your website.