You can activate Mobile Sync (Exchange ActiveSync) for your email account, in Webmail under Settings.
Note: Settings are not available in the mobile version of Webmail. You need to log in on a desktop or laptop.
- Log in to Webmail and go to Settings, in the top menu.
- Click Mobile Sync, in the menu to the left.
- Click the Start free trial button to activate it.
Note: You need to activate Mobile Sync (Exchange ActiveSync) separately for each email account.
Set up Mobile Sync on your device
After you have activated Mobile Sync, you can set it up on your mobile device. Check out our step-by-step setup guides for more information.
- Setting up Mobile Sync (Exchange ActiveSync) on Android
- Setting up Mobile Sync (Exchange ActiveSync) on iPhone
- Setting up Mobile Sync on Windows Phone
- Setting up Mobile Sync on Windows 10 Mail
- Setting up Mobile Sync in Outlook for Windows 2016/13