- Step 1 - Tap Settings
- Step 2 - Tap email + accounts
- Step 3 - Tap add account
- Step 4 - Choose other account
- Step 5 - Enter your email and password
- Step 6 - All done!
In this guide we show you how to set up your email account on your Windows phone with IMAP. You can also choose to set up your account with EAS. Check out the guide below.
Step 1 - Tap Settings
Tap Settings on your start screen or in the app list.
Step 2 - Tap email + accounts
Tap email + accounts.
Step 3 - Tap add account
Tap add an account to start setup.
Step 4 - Choose other account
Select other account (pop + imap) as account type.
Step 5 - Enter your email and password
- Type in the Email address you want to set up.
- Type in your Password, the same as for Webmail.
- Tap sign in.
Step 6 - All done!
Your account is now setup and your emails will be downloaded to your phone.
Note: It may take a while until all your emails are synced and available on your Window phone.