Please note: Newer Nokia phones are using
- Select Messaging > Options > Settings > Email > Mailboxes.
- If this is the first mail account on your device, select Yes to create a new mailbox. If you already have set up another account, select Options and then New mailbox.
- Select Start to begin the email setup wizard.
- Select IMAP4 and then Next.
- Enter your email address as the user name and click Next.
- Enter imap.one.com as the email server and click Next.
- Enter send.one.com as the outgoing mail server and select Next.
- Select Access Point (contact your GPRS provider) and then Next.
- Enter a name for the email account.
- Select your mailbox from the email mailbox settings screen.
- Select Connection settings and then Incoming email.
- Enter the email address and the password that you created in the control panel.
- Select port number 993
- Select Back
- Select Outgoing email.
- Enter the email address and the password
- Enter port 587 for outgoing email (SMTP). Use SSL/TLS: Yes.
- Select Back to customize any other settings.