- Open Apple Calendar
- In the toolbar, click Calendar, then Preferences
- Click the Accounts tab
- In the accounts pane on the left, click the + button to add an account
- Select Add CalDAV account...
- Select Manual as account type.
- Enter the following information:
Account type: Manual
User Name: Enter the email address that you use when logging on your Webmail.
Password: Enter the password for the same email address.
Server Address: caldav.one.com
Add your address to the "My card" on your Mac
Note: Before you can edit an event you've organized, Apple Calendar needs to recognize you as you. Just add your email address to the "My card" in Contacts on your Mac.
- Open Contacts on your Mac by going to Finder > Applications > Contacts
- From the Contacts menu bar, select Card > Go to My Card (if it's not already highlighted), and click the Edit button.
- Add your email address (the one you use with Webmail) to your "My card."
Don't have an email address yet? With our email hosting solution, you can mail professionally with your domain to all your contacts.