The virus & spam filter analyses all emails that are delivered to your email account. It is activated by default when an email account is created.
- If the email is detected as spam, it is automatically moved to the folder called "Spam" on your account.
- If the email contains a known virus or other harmful content it is deleted.
You can enable or disable the spam filter for all email accounts on your domain from Mail Administration in the One.com control panel. We recommend that you keep it activated for all accounts.
- Log in to the one.com control panel.
- Click on the Email tile to go to mail administration.
- Locate the email address you want to manage the spam filter for under Mail accounts.
- Click the gear icon to the right on your screen and click Activate/Deactivate spam filter in the menu that appears.
Note: It's also possible to enable or disable the virus and spam filter for each account seperately from Webmail: How do I activate the virus and spam filter from Webmail?