Step 1 - Create a user
You create a user for Office 365 in the One.com control panel.
- Log in to the One.com control panel and click Office 365 at the top of the screen.
- Click Create a new Office 365 user.
- Enter your first and last name and a contact email address.
- Check the box to accept the Microsoft Cloud Agreement.
- Click Create.
Note: The login details for this Office 365 user will be sent to the email address you enter here.
- Done! Your user is succesfully created. Check your email for the login details.
Step 2 - Sign in for the first time
- Open your inbox and open the email with the subject: Welcome to Office 365. It may take a couple of minutes before the email arrives.
- Click Sign in and install.
- On the next screen type in the Microsoft user ID and password, that are in the email.
- Click Sign in.
Step 3 - View your Office dashboard
You now see your Office dashboard. Here you can manage your installations, apps and online documents.
- In the top right corner you see your name. Click on your name to go to your account settings.
- Below your name you see a button to start the installation of Office 2016 on your computer.
- In the blue bar you see tiles of the online apps included in your subscription. Click on a tile to access them.
- In the middle of your screen you will be able to see your recent online documents and OneDrive folders.