This step-by-step guide explains how to transfer your .se / .nu domain to One.com.
Step 1 - Request an authorization code (Auth-ID)
When you transfer a .se domain to another registrar, you need an AuthInfo code. The code will be sent to the email address that is registered on your domain.
- Contact your current registrar, usually your hosting provider, and request the authorization code.
- Make sure you have received the email with the authorization code in your inbox.
Tip: Before you transfer your domain, make a backup of all the content you want to keep, like your website, database and emails. Only your domain is transferred, the content has to be moved manually.
Step 2 - Place an order on our website
The next step is to place an order for web hosting on our website and activate it.
- Type in your domain in the top right corner on our website and click enter.
- On the next page click Yes, this is my domain.
- Select the package you want and continue to complete the order.
After you have completed your order, we will send you a confirmation via email. If you paid online, your order will be activated automatically. If you chose bank transfer you need to activate the order with an SMS code.
Tip: The email address that you enter under Customer details will be your contact email address.
Step 3 - Enter the authorization code
To complete the transfer you need to provide us with the authorization code.
- Open the confirmation email you received from us.
- Click Go to domain transfer page.
- Paste the authorization code (Auth ID) in the empty field and click Transfer.
Your domain has now been transferred to One.com. If it doesn't work right away, that is because the DNS cache hasn't been updated. It can take up to two hours.