In this guide, we explain how to upgrade or downgrade your subscription plan. You can get a great overview and compare our plans in this guide: What's included in our plans?
If you want to cancel or downgrade an add-on feature, please check this guide: How do I cancel an add-on on my subscription?
- Step 1 - Log in to the one.com control panel
- Step 2 - Go to My products
- Step 3 - Click Manage
- Step 4 - Select your new plan
- Step 5 - Approve
Before you make any changes, please take a moment to read the text below.
- Changes to your web hosting subscription will take effect immediately.
- If you upgrade to a more expensive plan, you will be charged for the difference in price for the remaining months.
- We don't refund any payment if you downgrade to a cheaper plan.
Check out our video tutorial or follow the steps below.
Step 1 - Log in to the one.com control panel
Log in to the one.com control panel and click My account in the top-right corner.
Step 2 - Go to My products
Click My products in the menu that appears.
Step 3 - Click Manage
- Click Manage to the far right of the plan you want to upgrade or downgrade.
- In the menu that appears, click Move to another plan to change the subscription plan, or click Detach from this plan to downgrade to Domain only.
If you have domains attached to the plan you want to change, you need to click the blue button called Plan options and choose Upgrade or downgrade.
Note: If you downgrade to Domain only, all domain files, websites and emails will be deleted immediately. Make sure to back up the data first if you wish to keep it.
Step 4 - Select your new plan
If you have the Enthusiast plan or a larger one, you can attach the domain to any of these if there are available spaces.
If you want to pick a new hosting plan for the selected domain, choose Buy new hosting plan.
On the next page, select the plan you want and click Upgrade or Downgrade.
Note: Depending on your plan, you can attach several domains to the same plan. For example, you can add a total of five domains to an Enthusiast plan. Please check our guide How do I attach a domain to a hosting plan? for more information.
Step 5 - Approve
- If you selected a cheaper plan, click Downgrade to confirm your change.
- If you selected a more expensive plan, you first need to select a payment method and click Approve.
Depending on your payment method, you need to enter your payment details to finalise the upgrade.