In this article, we explain how you can change your contact details, even if you cannot log in to the one.com control panel. For example, this could be because you no longer have access to the registered email for your control panel or domain.
If you can't change your contact details in the control panel, you can use our change contact details form instead.
- Open the change contact details form in your browser. We recommend you to use Chrome.
- Fill out the form online.
- Select the type of identification you intend to include.
- Check the box Also update my domain details. if you want to update your domain (registrant) contact details.
- Check the box No 60 days lock. if you are changing the domain contact details and want to be able to transfer your domain to another domain provider (registrar) in the coming 60 days. This only affects g-tld domains.
- Write your signature and the current date at the bottom of the printed form. We cannot accept a digital signature.
- Make a digital scan or take a photo of the signed form.
- Please, fill out our support form and send the signed form, together with your identification, to us as an attachment.
We try to answer your request within 24 hours.
Why do I need to send my ID?
Many of our customers have personal information stored on their web space, like emails, photos and videos. It is our responsibility to make sure this data is secure.
To avoid unauthorised users getting access to your data, we require identification when changing your contact details through a signed form.
You are welcome to write to our support if you have questions.