In this guide, we show you how to delete an email account on your domain.
- Step 1 - Go to Mail administration
- Step 2 - Click Delete account
- Step 3 - Confirm deletion
- Step 4 - Done
Note: All data stored on our server will be deleted when deleting an account. Therefore it's essential to back up your emails and contacts before deleting it.
Step 1 - Go to Mail administration
- Log in to the one.com control panel, or check our guide if you need help.
- Click See more on the Email tile to go to Mail administration.
Step 2 - Click Delete account
- Locate the email account you want to delete.
- Click the three dots under Settings on the right side of your screen.
- Select Delete account in the menu that appears.
Step 3 - Confirm deletion
- Enter the name of the email account you want to delete.
- Click Yes, delete account to confirm the deletion.
Step 4 - Done
That's all! The email account has now been permanently deleted.