Do you want to give your shop customers a "buy now, pay later" option? Then you might want to enable Klarna in your one.com Online Shop. This guide will explain how.
Klarna is available if you have a shop in one of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden or the United Kingdom.
- Step 1 - Activate Klarna in your Stripe dashboard
- Step 2 - Enable Klarna in your Online Shop dashboard
- Step 3 - Done!
Note: You'll need a Stripe account to set up and use Klarna in your Online Shop. If you haven't got one already, you can find more information in our guide on getting started with Stripe.
Step 1 - Activate Klarna in your Stripe dashboard
- Log in to your Stripe dashboard and go to the payment methods section in your Settings.
- Find Klarna on the list of payment options and click Turn on to the right of it.
- If you can agree to the terms, click Continue.
Note: You might have to to go through further verification before you're allowed to enable Klarna. If so, simply follow the instructions presented to you in the Stripe dashboard.
Step 2 - Enable Klarna in your Online Shop dashboard
- Once you've completed the set-up process in your Stripe dashboard, go to the Online Shop dashboard via the one.com control panel.
- Go to Settings in the left-side menu.
- Click Payment options.
- Tick the box for Klarna in the options under Stripe.
- Click Save settings in the top-right corner of your screen.
Step 3 - Done!
And that's it! Klarna should now be visible as a payment option in your Online Shop checkout.