In this guide, we show you how you can add your one.com calendar to the Mail app on your iPhone with iOS 15/16/17.
- Step 1 - Go to Settings > Calendar
- Step 2 - Tap Accounts
- Step 3 - Tap Add Account
- Step 4 - Tap Other
- Step 5 - Tap Add CalDAV Account
- Step 6 - Enter your account details
- Step 7 - Done!
Don't have an email address yet? With our email hosting solution, you can mail professionally with your domain to all your contacts.
Step 1 - Go to Settings > Calendar
Open Settings on your iPhone and tap Calendar.
Step 2 - Tap Accounts
Step 3 - Tap Add Account
Tap Add Account.
Step 4 - Tap Other
In this window, you will see all the account options available; select Other as the type of account.
Step 5 - Tap Add CalDAV Account
Tap Add CalDAV Account.
Step 6 - Enter your account details
Enter the account details for the calendar you want to add:
- Server: caldav.one.com
- Username: the email address that belongs to the calendar you want to add.
- Password: the password you use when you're logging in to your Webmail.
- Description: a name for the account on your device.
Tap Next to continue.
Step 7 - Done!
Click Save to finish the setup. Your calendar is now set up correctly on your iPhone.