If you have manual capture enabled, you need to capture all credit payments in your online shop by hand. Normally you will do this after you have shipped an order.
Important: You need to manually capture a payment within 7 days. After this, the order will automatically expire and your customer needs to place a new order from scratch.
- In your Online Shop dashboard, click Orders.
- Click the order that you want to capture the payment for.
- Click Capture Payment, below the order details.
- Check the amount that is to be captured; you can adjust it if needed, for example, if you are unable to deliver all items.
- Click Accept [the amount] to process the payment.
Tip: You can also capture the payment, when you mark an order as shipped. Just make sure that the box for Capture Payment is checked.