If you want to add a document to your site, for example, a PDF with your terms of business, you can use the Document component. Users can then both view and download the document, without the need for additional browser plugins.
- In Website Builder, open the page where you want to embed the document.
- Drag the Document component into your page.
- Select the document you want to add; either upload it from your computer or select one already on your web space.
- Adjust the size of the component to your specifications. You can show a miniature version of the document that users can click to open a bigger version.
- Click Preview to see how it will look.
- Click Save and Publish when you are satisfied with the result.
The following file formats are supported: Adobe Acrobat (PDF), Microsoft Word (DOC/DOCX*), Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT/PPTX*), Microsoft Excel (XLS/XLSX*), TIFF Images (TIF, TIFF), Apple Pages (PAGES), Adobe Illustrator (AI), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Autodesk AutoCad (DXF), Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG), PostScript (EPS/PS), OpenType/TrueType Fonts (OTF, TTF), XML Paper Specification (XPS), Archive Files (ZIP/RAR).
The maximum file size is 25MB.