We have included a photo editor in Website Builder. You can use it to change the size of images, optimize how they look or add style elements.
- Log into the one.com control panel and open Website Builder.
- In your workspace, select the Image component containing the image you want to edit.
- Click Edit image.
- Click the pencil icon in the top left corner of the grey menu that appears.
- Edit the image using the editing options available and click Save.
- A copy of the original image has been saved to My images. It is located in the folder "onewebmedia" on your web space.
You have the following editing options available:
Make it look better
Improve how your image looks. Adjust size and brightness, and add filters or focus points to fit your site better.
- Transform - Adjust the shape of your image to a preset or custom build and rotate or mirror it to make it fit perfectly on your site.
- Filters - Add colour filters to your image to change the tone and style. Choose from preset filters and then customize these to your taste.
- Adjust - Adjust, among others, your image's contrast, saturation and gamma. You can refine it by adjusting exposure, shadows, sharpness, and more.
- Focus - Focus on a specific part of your image while the rest is blurred.
Add styling and decorations
Not satisfied with just an image? Use style elements to make your pictures stand out.
- Text - Add a text box on top of the image, and choose a colour, font, size and background.
- Text design - Add text labels to your image, for example, a "SALE" label. You can choose from several designs and adjust size and colour.
- Stickers - Add emoticons, hearts or stars to your image, or highlight certain bits with arrows.
- Brush - Use a brush to draw shapes or lines on your image. Click twice on a colour to get more options.
- Frames - Add borders and frames to your image, make it look like a slide, or add an art deco frame.
- Overlays - Add effects to your image with an overlay. Make it look like metal or wood or all gold and sparkly with a grain overlay.