In Website Builder, we have included a photo editor. You can use it to edit images, remove imperfections or add style elements.
- Log in to the One.com control panel and open Website Builder.
- In your workspace, select the image, gallery or image slider component that you want to edit.
- Click Edit image.
- Click the pencil icon in the top left corner in the menu that appears.
- Edit the image until you are satisfied, using the editing options available and click Apply.
- When you are done editing, click Save. A new version of the original image will be saved in the folder "onewebmedia" on your web space.
You have the following options available to edit your image.
Make it look better
Improve how your image looks, adjust warmth and lighting or mirror it to better fit your site.
- Enhance - Give your image a makeover with just one click, choose a setting that fits your image.
- Orientation - Rotate your image, or mirror it horizontally or vertically.
- Crop - Cut the outer edges of your image. Choose a preset option, or add custom dimensions.
- Lighting - Set brightness, contrast, highlights and shadows of your image.
- Color - Set the saturation, warmth, tint and fade of an image.
- Sharpness - Blur your image, or sharpen it to make it look very crisp and edgy.
- Whiten - Add a white filter to parts of your image, for example, to whiten teeth.
Spice it up
Not satisfied with just an image? Use style elements to make your images stand out.
- Effects - Add colour filters to your image, for example, sepia or black and white.
- Frames - Add borders and frames to your image, choose a "Classic style" or "Bohemia" for a more playful look.
- Focus - Focus on a specific part of your image, while the rest is blurred.
- Vignette - Fade out the edges of your image in black or white.
- Text - Add text on top of the image, choose a colour, font and size. Place it how you want, even upside down!
- Meme - Easily create a humorous meme by adding a top and bottom text to your image.
- Overlays - Add a funky coloured overlay to an image, or change the shape to make it look round or square.
- Stickers - Have fun with adding moustaches or glasses to your images, or highlight certain bits with arrows.