You can make the shopping cart of your Online Shop visible on all pages of your website. That way your visitors can go to checkout from any page on your site.
Please note that if you are using the Online Shop component, the cart will automatically be present on all pages once you publish the site.
In this guide, we explain how to embed the shopping cart by pasting it into HTML pages using File Manager or FTP.
Embed the cart in HTML pages
- Open your Online Shop administration, from the one.com control panel.
- Click Shopfront.
- Click Show publishing options.
- Click the option Embed code and scroll down to "Do you want the shopping cart on all pages?".
- Adjust the parameters to your preference and click Copy HTML code.
- Open the page where you want to add the code in File Manager and click Edit or use another editor.
- Paste the HTML code in the page, right before the closing body tag and click Save.
- Repeat this for each page where you want to show the cart.
Tip: By changing the HTML parameters, you can determine the colour, background and placement of the cart on your site. Read our guide to learn what each parameter does: HTML parameters to show the Online Shopcart.