You can make the shopping cart of your Online Shop visible on all pages of your website. That way your visitors can go to checkout from any page on your site.
In this guide, we explain how to embed the shopping cart to your Website Builder site with the Online shop component and also how to paste it into HTML pages using File Manager or FTP.
Add the cart in Website Builder
The easiest way to show your cart on all pages is to use the Online shop component in Website Builder.
- Log into the One.com control panel and open Website Builder.
- Go to the page where the online shop is located.
- Click on the Online shop component to select it.
- Click Edit Online Shop to open settings.
- In the floating menu that appears, click Cart.
- Select On all pages and where the cart should be located on the page.
- Click Save and Publish to make your cart visible on all pages.
Tip: Changing the banner background colour affects the colour of the background that is visible around the cart, and the colour of the checkout banner that is visible on mobile, when you have enabled this.
Embed the cart in HTML pages
- Open your Online Shop administration, from the One.com control panel.
- Click Shopfront.
- Click Show publishing options.
- Click the option Embed code and scroll down to "Do you want the shopping cart on all pages?".
- Adjust the parameters to your preference and click Copy HTML code.
- Open the page where you want to add the code in File Manager and click Edit or use another editor.
- Paste the HTML code in the page, right before the closing body tag and click Save.
- Repeat this for each page where you want to show the cart.
Tip: By changing the HTML parameters, you can determine the colour, background and placement of the cart on your site. Read our guide to learn what each parameter does: HTML parameters to show the Online Shopcart.