To optimise your website for search engines it's a good idea to add meta descriptions. In this guide, we show where you can do this in Website Builder.
- Click the pages menu at the top of the screen.
- Right-click on the page where you want to add the meta description and select Settings.
- Click SEO in the menu to the left.
- Select Custom title if you want to add a specific title for the page.
- Enter a description of the page. A good meta description is concise and tells what the page is about.
- Check the preview to the right to make sure everything looks good.
- Click Save.
Tip: Learn what else you can do to improve your search ranking in our guide: What is SEO?
Don't have access to Website Builder? You can try it out for free for 14 days and create a website in no time. Start your free trial now