A responsive header adjusts automatically, depending on the screen size. In Website Builder you can use the Strip component for this.
- Open the page where you want to add the header in Website Builder.
- Drag the Strip component into your workspace.
- Click the Edit strip button that appears when you click on the component.
- In the floating menu that appears, click on the Image section to add an image to your header.
- Click Add image to select one from My images, or upload a new one.
- Select Fill frame proportionally under Fitting.
- Adjust other settings like position, opacity, colour and borders.
- Save and publish to make your changes visible on your website.
It's also possible to add a header with a solid colour or gradient, instead of an image.
Tip: Do you need inspiration to find the right image? Check Free from One.com and search through more than 20.000 stock images.