By default you can activate Sanebox from two locations:
After you have activated Sanebox for your account, it will work right away with the default settings. You can customize these settings from the Sanebox dashboard.
Note: You need to activate Sanebox for each email account separately.
Activate Sanebox from the One.com control panel
You can activate or deactivate Sanebox for all email accounts on your domain from the One.com control panel under Mail Administration.
- Log in to the one.com control panel.
- Click on the Email tile to go to mail administration.
- Locate the email address you want to enable Sanebox for under Mail accounts.
- Enable Sanebox by moving the slider to the right.
- Click Activate Sanebox to confirm.
- Enter your payment details, or use a stored credit card to finalise your purchase.
Note: If you have more than four email accounts created on your domain, you can disable the option to activate Sanebox from Webmail. This can be handy if you want more control over who can activate extra features.
Activate Sanebox inside Webmail
You can also activate Sanebox from Webmail, with the added bonus of a 14-day free trial.
If Sanebox is not available in Webmail, then it has been disabled from the One.com control panel. Please contact the web space administrator to get it activated on your account.
- Log in to Webmail and go to Settings, in the top menu.
- Click Sanebox, in the menu to the left, under extra features.
- Click the button Start 14 days free trial.
- Set your Display name and Time zone.
- Check the box to agree with the terms and click Start 14 days free trial again.
Note: If you want to keep using Sanebox after the trial has expired, the owner of the hosting subscription needs to approve it. An email will be sent to the contact email address with a link to turn the trial into a paid subscription.