- Right-click or double-click on one of the arched areas of your page and select Edit Template from the menu that appears.
- In the component area to the left of your screen, click on the menu component and drag it into your page.
- Adjust the size of the menu by dragging the orange handles.
- Click Edit menu to open the menu properties and select the Start level and format.
- Drag the menu to the location where you want it to be and click Save.
Tip: You can adjust more properties and the styling of the menu in the movable window, that becomes visible when you click Edit menu.