This guide will explain how to get started with Uberall, a digital location marketing solution tool. You can use social media to reach out to customers and build your online presence. There are many advantages to listing all your business locations online, including boosting your local SEO and capturing new customers.
- Step 1 - Click Location Listings in the one.com control panel
- Step 2 - Activate Uberall
- Step 3 - Enter your business address details
- Step 4 - Enter your opening hours
- Step 5 - Connect to social media (optional)
- Step 6 - Done!
Step 1 - Click Location Listings in the one.com control panel
Log into the one.com control panel and click Location Listings on the Marketing tile.
Step 2 - Activate Uberall
- Click Start now to activate Uberall.
- Select your preferred payment method and click Approve.
Note: Upon activation you pay for the remaining months of the current subscription period. After this Uberall will be included in your yearly invoice for your webhosting subscription.
Step 3 - Enter your business address details
To get started you need to enter your business name and address details.
- Type in your Business Name.
- Enter your street name and number on Address Line 1 and any additional details on Address Line 2.
- Enter your ZIP/Postcode and City/Suburb.
- Enter your phone number.
- Select up to ten categories. Just start typing and select one or more relevant options.
- Click Let's go to continue.
Tip! If you have an online-only business, check the box for "Hide my address on directories because I don't serve customers at my business location", to hide your address details.
Step 4 - Enter your opening hours
- Write a short description of the location or company.
- Enter the opening hours of your business; you can select different hours for different days of the week.
- Click You're almost done! to continue.
Step 5 - Connect to social media (recommended)
You can now connect your Uberall account with your Google account. This will help your customers to find consistent and complete data.
If you would like to skip this step, click "Do this later", next to the connect button.
Step 6 - Done!
Uberall is now set up and your information will be submitted to all of the directories. Click the Let's go! button to enter the Uberall dashboard.