You can make an image into a link. If a visitor clicks the image, another page or location opens.
- In the Website Builder editor, click the image you want to make into a link to select it.
- Click the Edit image button that appears above the image.
- Click the Link button in the menu that appears. The button looks like a chain.
- Choose where you want to link to in the menu on the left: a page in Website Builder, section link (also in Website Builder), file, external URL, email, phone number or location (physical).
- Select your desired option, type in required information if this is needed, and click Save.
If you want to remove the link at a later point, you can do this from the same menu. Simply remove the link next to the current link option in the lower-left corner.
Tip: If the link needs to open in a new window when your visitors click it, you can enable this by ticking the box in the lower-left corner that says open in new window/tab.