With a Web forward, you direct a domain or subdomain to another domain or subdomain. It's exactly the same as creating a Redirect, other than that with a Web forward you can also forward to and from a subdomain.
If you want to direct (or point) a domain to an IP address, you need to create an A record instead.
Create a Web forward on your domain
- Log into the One.com control panel.
- Click on the DNS tile.
- Go to DNS records.
- Under create new record, click Web forward.
- Enter the following details:
- Hostname: leave it empty to redirect the domain, or enter a subdomain.
- URL: Enter the URL you want to direct to, including "https://".
- Click Create record to save your settings.
Example: In the screenshot below we have pointed www.one-example.guide to the URL https://www.one-example.com. So when a visitor types in www.one-example.guide in their browser, they en up on www.one-example.com.