You can display your Facebook feed on your Website Builder site using the "Facebook feed gallery" component. When you use the component for the first time, you need to connect it to a Facebook account.
Note: We’re sorry, but this feature is currently not available. We're working on resolving our connection with Facebook. In the meantime, delete this component in order to publish your website. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Log in and open Website Builder.
- Go to the page where you want to show your Facebook feed.
- Click Social in the menu to the left and drag the Facebook feed gallery component in your page.
- Select whether you want to connect a personal or business account.
- Connect your Facebook account by entering your login details and allowing one.com the required access.
- Set the number of columns and rows, and the spacing between images.
- Click Save and Publish to make your changes visible online.
The Facebook feed gallery on your website will update automatically whenever you add new posts to your Facebook account. If you connected a personal account you need to reconnect your Facebook account again after 60 days.
Tip: You can add a profile image that will be shown if your facebook post doesn't have an image. Click Settings > Profile image to add a picture.