Changing a WordPress theme affects the style and design of your site, while the content on pages and posts stays the same. You can easily change your WordPress theme in wp-admin, and in this guide, we show you how.
- Open your WordPress dashboard.
- Click Appearance in the menu to the left. Here you can see all themes that you have installed.
- Click Add new at the top of your screen, or click one.com themes to select a theme developed by us.
- When you've found a theme that you like, move your mouse over the theme and click Install.
- Go back to Appearance and move your mouse over the theme you just installed and click Live Preview to see how it looks on your site.
- If you are happy with the result, click Activate.
Tip: When selecting a theme from third-parties, make sure to pick one that is getting updated regularly. Themes that don't get updated might become incompatible with new WordPress versions and vulnerable to hacks and malware.