This guide explains how you can cancel your Exchange email account in a few easy steps.
- Step 1 - Go to Mail administration
- Step 2 - Locate the account you want to cancel
- Step 3 - Click Cancel account
- Step 4 - Done
Step 1 - Go to Mail administration
- Log in to the one.com control panel, or check our guide if you need help.
- Click on the Email tile to go to mail administration.
Step 2 - Locate the account you want to cancel
- Locate the account that you want to cancel.
- Click the three dots under Settings to the far right of the Exchange account you want to cancel.
Step 3 - Click Cancel account
- Click Cancel account in the menu that appears.
- Click Yes, cancel account to confirm the cancellation.
Step 4 - Done
The Exchange account will now expire at the end of the subscription period. When the subscription period ends, your email account will be permanently deleted, so make sure to back up your content before the period ends.
Note: The backup must be done manually in your Outlook:
Outlook for Mac.
Outlook for PC.